Interesting papers, resources, etc. (math-related):
- Quiver: a modern commutative diagram editor.
- Grothendieck-Serre correspondences: a collection of correspondences between Alexander Grothendieck and Jean-Pierre Serre.
- A visualization of the Hopf fibration, Niles Johnson.
- Tohoku by Rick Jardine. An informative, if not a little sensational, article about Grothendieck’s Tohoku paper.
- Lose your fear of tensor products.
Some other academic pages/blogs:
- The Yoneda embedding is natural, Maxime Razi (2022).
- Definability, interpretations and étale fundamental groups, Romin Abdolahzadi and Boris Zilber (2020).
- Codensity and the ultrafilter monad, Tom Leinster (2013).
- Gödel diffeomorphisms, Matthew Foreman (2020). A self-diffeomorphism of the torus need not be “measure-theoretically isomorphic” to its inverse (defined on page 4). This paper explains how certain statements (e.g. the Riemann hyothesis, Goldbach’s conjecture) are equivalent to certain self-diffeomorphisms of the torus being isomorphic to their inverses(!)
- A non-constructive proof of the Four Colour Theorem, D.M. Jackson and L.B. Richmond (2022).