Things here may not be completed. If you have anything at all to say about them, please email me.
- Introduction to de Rham cohomology. Notes on de Rham cohomology from 2021.
- The derived functor approach to sheaf cohomology. My paper for the University of Chicago REU, 2021. Last updated 9/29/2021.
- Course notes for 514, Complex Algebraic Geometry. Notes for Math 514. Incomplete because I had Covid for 10 weeks. These will probably only be helpful to classmates and for future writing.
- The Adams conjecture and the K-theory of finite fields. With Zhong Zhang. Our paper for the University of Chicago REU, 2022. Last updated 3/10/2023.
- Sheaf cohomology notes – I gave a 7-week seminar on sheaves and sheaf cohomology for the 2022 Chicago REU. Others gave special talks toward the end too. Partial and unsatisfactory notes for these lectures exist.